Winter Blast INVitational Tournament
Dates: January 26-27, 2019
Registration will open October 1, 2018.
8457 Western Way Jacksonville, FL 32256
Due to the popularity of this event, clubs who have received an invitation from JJVA to participate in the event will be given priority acceptance. Those clubs or teams who did not receive an invitation may register to enter the event and will be placed on the pending acceptance list. Teams on the pending list will be accepted based on criteria established by the JJVA tournament staff. Any team or club on the pending acceptance list may call the JJVA tournament office to inquire about placement into the tournament or to request an invitation. The JJVA tournament staff reserves the right to accept or deny a club or team entry in any event.
Please read over our HOUSE RULES before attending the tournament. No outside food or chairs are allowed in the facility.
- Gold Division 1st place Winners will receive a Champions T Shirt and medals.
- Friday Night open gym (so bring your coaches!)
- Teams will be accepted on a first-come, first serve basis based on receipt of entry fee.
Take advantage of our early registration discount!
- Register and pay by December 31, 2018 $400
- Pay after December 31, 2018 $425.
- Multi team discount for clubs who have 4 or more teams of $25 – price only good if paid by December 31, 2018. – Please call for this special discount.
JJVA Training Facility
8457 Western Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Fully stocked concession stand will be open providing healthy options along with traditional concession items. No outside food will be allowed in the facility.
If you would like to be a vendor at this event, please contact Kristi Stovall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this event, please contact our Asst. Tournament Director Donna Beasley at email@example.com or 904-854-2323 or 904-728-8288.
**Note: JJVA is a non smoking facility. There is no smoking at all on the the grounds. Additionally, no grills are allowed in the parking lot during any events.