2017 JJVA Youth National Teams
- December – June
- For ages 10 – 14 interested in a highly competitive environment
- Training three days/week
- Strength & conditioning included
- Multiple weekend tournaments
- Potential tournament locations: Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Atlanta
- Players are responsible for their own travel expenses (transportation, hotel, food)
- National Coordinator: Adis Imamovic
- Strength and Conditioning Coach: John Hartnagle
All players and coaches are required to complete an online referee/scorer training clinic as part of their requirements to participate in USAV sanctioned tournaments. This training component needs to be completed as soon as possible, but MUST be completed prior to attending the first USAV sanctioned event in January.
The instructions to register and complete the clinic may be found at: Junior Referee Training
All players should complete modules FL17_101, FL17_103, FL17_104.
Successful completion of the online clinic will automatically be updated to your USAV membership record.
Please send any questions to the email@example.com mailbox. We will return your email within 24 hours
|Team Name||Head Coach||Assistant Coach||Practice Time|
|14N Team Rox Miriam||Miriam Bodie||Matt Bodie||Tue/Thu 6-8pm plus selected Fri 5:30-7pm|
|14N Team Rox Sarah||Sarah Teagle||Kendall Jones||Tue/Thu 6-8pm plus selected Fri 5:30-7pm|
|13N Team Rox Julie||Julie VanDeusen||Amy Walker||Tue/Thu 5:30-7:30pm plus selected Fri 5:30-7pm|
|13N Team Rox Lori||Lori Boyd||Michelle Scuillo||Tue/Thu 5:30-7:30pm plus selected Fri 5:30-7pm|
|12N Team Rox Candace||Candace Lunford||Ashley Lechleidner||Tue/Thu 5:30-7:30pm plus selected Fri 5:30-7pm|