National Travel Team Details
National Program Philosophy
The JJVA National Program is designed to encourage and teach volleyball skills necessary to compete at an elite level. This program provides an opportunity for athletes to participate and compete in elite level situations in order to strengthen their personal training and match experiences. Our goal is to instill the enjoyment of being on a competitive team with an understanding that each athlete has a designated role within a competitive team lineup.
Program & Athlete Achievements
- USAV National Champions (2016)
- USAV National Champions (2010)
- USAV Qualified Teams since 2012: (33)
- FL Region Top 5 Finishes: (3)
- FL Region Top 10 Finishes: (10)
- 19 NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA All-Americans.
- Over 220 Athlete College Commitments since 2007.
- 23 (2020), 17 (2019), 17 (2018), (2017), 19 (2016), 19 (2015), 14 (2014), 14 (2013), 13 (2012), 13 (2011), 15 (2010), 15 (2009), 16 (2008), 11 (2007)
2020-2021 National Teams
2020-2021 Season Information
What is Included?
Youth National: 11U-14U
Upper National: 15U-18U
August – November: Ninety minute team practices, Sundays 4:30-6:00 PM. Dates listed on specific team page.
(Pre-Season Training) August – November: Ninety minute positional practices, twice a week Tues/Thu 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
November – July: Two hour team practices, three times a week Tue/Thu/Fri 5:30-7:30 PM. Dates listed on specific team page.
August – November: Ninety minute positional practices, Sundays 1:30-3:00 PM. Dates listed on specific team page.
November – July: Two hour team practices, two times a week Tue/Thu 7:30-9:30 PM. Dates listed on specific team page.
Upper National Skills Sessions Mon/Wed, starting Monday November 16, 2020
17N & 18N: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
15N & 16N: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Dates listed on specific team page.
National Level Tournament Schedule
Included for Upper Division Athletes